Good news for those trying to get on the NC Wreck trip in May.
We sold out of our initial spots in just a couple of days. Much quicker than expected.
Well for those waiting for news, it's good news. We've obtained a few more spots for the trip!
So if you still want to go, call now and get one of these new spots.
With the end of the Aqualung - Suunto Computer agreement some of you are feeling left out or abandoned.
Well, I don't want that. Soooo...
Trade-In your working Suunto Computer for a great deal on a new computer!
Call or bring your computer in and we'll tell you what you can get. It won't get any better than this.
- Must have proof of purchase from an authorized dealer if not bought from Diving Enterprises.
- Must have all accessories that came with the computer (transmitter, download cable, etc)
- We will determine the comparable model new computer.
- You MAY opt to get a discount equal to the trade-in value and use that to upgrade to a higher model.
- If you opt to downgrade your computer you will receive the discount based on the model you choose to purchase.
- You must be a current customer of Diving Enterprises or a local diver.
This offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.
Diving Enterprises recently led a small group to one of the premier dive destinations in the world - Palau. Diving near Micronesia / Indonesia never fails to amaze with the extraordinary amount of life and diversity. You know you are in for a treat when the Dive Master says things like, "Jacques Cousteau said this was his third favorite wall dive in the entire world."
The video is long, but will certainly give you an idea of the diving. I didn't have any particular goal in mind with the video - I just pointed the camera (SeaLife Micro HD I picked up at Diving Enterprises) at whatever looked interesting at the time.
Everyone enjoyed the boat rides through the rock islands each day as we traveled to the dive sites. We had a lot of sun most days, ran into rain a couple times, dove with sharks and turtles, saw hundreds of giant clams, enjoyed amazing swim throughs, and even ate lunch on a secluded little sandy beach next to a rock island.